I suggest you ...

Ability for 'ad reports' sent to clients

Allow ads to be associated to a client and enable email report to be sent to clients with stats/information on their ad(s) performance

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminCarl Crawley (Managing Director, Made By Hippo) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with Neil... These reports are great (though can't find anything that explains what variables I can use in the email template), but the other half is being able to define an auto generated email report schedule. Perhaps a general setting that can be over ridden per client in case some prefer more / less frequency?

Thanks.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also like to see this.... as i thought it was also part of the process going from the info on the website.. be nice to have Carl..

• inspiredMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm confused. I bought this add-on so I could send this info to clients.

Taken from Devot:ee

"Simple ad reporting - With a single click of a button you can inform your advertisers how many impressions and/or clicks their ad(s) have received"

I don't see this option. What's the story?

• Neil Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea of this feature.

I'd envisage something like:
        ~associate ads/ad groups to a client name, email address and reporting date
        ~select reporting frequency and date per client, select whether to send report as attachment/download via link
        ~Cron Job to send out reports

this combined with some sort of automated front line ordering system would go along way toward fully automating the business process!

Neil

Feedback and Knowledge Base